A purely solar power solution for general lighting load is very expensive as far as initial investment is concerned. Also, due to frequent power failure, a regular battery backup UPS / INVERTER barely gets time to charge the battery from mains. Dr. SOLAR combines solar energy and mains utility to give an excellent solution by providing the best of both worlds.
Dr. Solar is designed with extreme flexibility so that you can add panels as and when required in the future to increase the percentage sharing of solar power. You are assured of uninterrupted supply, even during frequent and long power failures. More importantly, you get to use Green Power and in turn help maintain a pollution-free environment.
The Solar Inverter comes with the choice of charging of batteries by both solar as well as mains utility (Hybrid Solar Inverter India), with automatic change over from mains to battery and from battery to mains like a regular inverter. It employs an inverter circuitry, two-level battery charging from mains, Solar Charge Controller ie. MPPT and fast change over mechanism during power failure and resumption.
SALIENT FEATURES OF DR. SOLAR
- DSP Based design with absolute and stable Sine Wave Output Voltage and Frequency.
- State-of-the-art MOSFET based PWM technology.
- Battery high protection.
- Thermal protection.
- Quite operation of AC Motors / Fans.
- Solid State Solar Battery Charging.
- Battery Low and High Protection.
- Intelligent Battery Monitoring.
- Save Power when mains and Solar both are present.
Typical Dr. Solar systems are based on the following additional components:
- Charge Controller
- Battery Bank
- DC Disconnect (additional).
- Battery-Based Grid-Tie Inverter
- Power Meter.
- Dr. Solar combines the best from grid-tied and off-grid solar systems. These systems can either be described as off-grid solar with utility backup power, or grid-tied solar with extra battery storage.
- Less Expensive: Dr. Solar is less expensive than off-grid solar systems. There are no requirements for expensive backup generators and the capacity of the battery bank can be downsized.
- Smart Solar: Dr. Solar has opened up for many interesting innovations. New inverters let homeowners take advantage of changes in the utility electricity rates throughout the day.